Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to Moving On From The Drama. Wondering what that title is all about? Well, this is my second blog. My first blog, Everyday Mama Drama, had reached it's potential. I felt that I needed to kind of re-invent my blog. I needed to make a few changes and take some control. The best way to do that was to start a new one. I blogged at Everyday Mama Drama for 1 year and 7 months. It was such a great way to share my stories, meet new bloggers, network, and express myself. I love the title of my old blog, but it really represented where I was in my life then. Moving On From The Drama represents where I am currently and where I am going in the future.

Since I got that out of the way, let me introduce myself. My name is Amy. I live in the Midwest. I am a 31 year old mother of 1. I am married to my best friend, Dave. We have been married since November of 2004. We introduced our beautiful little girl, Kaitlynn, into the world in February of 2007. This was the best moment of our lives! I am a stay at home mom and recently started providing part-time childcare in my home. I am also an Avon Representative.

I am very excited and scared / anxious to start this new blog. You know how new adventures are!

1 comment:

  1. I love the fresh start! I'll be reading this one, too!

    ReplyDelete