Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Blood Test and Cell Battery

Look at all our tomatoes!
August 13th, I babysat Olivia and Whitney. After Olivia left, I picked up MawMaw and MawMaw Tommie. They went with me while I had a blood test done. They watched Kaitlynn and Whitney. Well, actually just Whitney because Kaitlynn went in with me while I had my blood drawn.
I still have not been feeling well. I can't really remember the last time I felt well. I have just been sucking it up and dealing with it. But some days are worse than others. Some days I can barely get out of bed. Others I am able to force myself out of bed and go on with the day.
My cell phone died on me. Actually, it's Dave's old cell phone. I was using his because the one that I bought just last year died. I think it's the battery because it wouldn't charge up. I ordered a new battery because the phone that I had to switch to is my old phone, which I can only use as a speaker phone. Plus some of my phone numbers didn't store on my smart chip. Sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment