Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Facebook

I have to say, until Sunday night, I really didn't know how people became addicted to Facebook. I have been on Facebook for a while now. I rarely check it, unless I get an email about a friend request, comment or message. I started uploading more pictures to my Facebook page recently and it's kind of fun sharing those with people that I know, but don't see often (or haven't seen since grade school). Sunday night I also got the chance to catch up with a few friends that I hadn't talked to in a while by using the chat feature. I was able to chat with like 4 or 5 people at the same time. I also like that I get immediate feedback on stuff - like pictures, comments that I've left, etc. I wouldn't say that I am addicted to Facebook now, but I have a new appreciate for it. At least, now, I understand how people can get addicted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Facebook! A great way to share news, catch up with old friends and waste time(!)

    ReplyDelete