Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Grant's Farm

Wednesday July 29th, Dave was in the bathroom with Kaitlynn. Kaitlynn was counting her stickers from going pee and poop on the potty (from the day before). She gave Dave a sticker and then said she had 4 stickers. Then asked for her 5th sticker back. Smart girl! She loves to count.

Kaitlynn, Dave, Olivia and I went to Grant's Farm. We had a good time. Kaitlynn wouldn't let us put Olivia in her stroller. She wanted her in the sling. Dave and I took turns carrying her because my back was hurting.

As we were leaving we asked Kaitlynn where she wanted to go for lunch and she said "Target". I don't know what she wanted to eat from Target, I guess popcorn and a smoothie. Then she decided she wanted McDonald's. That's her favorite place to eat lunch.

Later Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's. We went to see Great Grandma, Great Uncle Dale and Great Aunt Sue.

No comments:

Post a Comment