Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, August 24, 2009

Kaitlynn's 2 1/2 Birthday

Sunday we didn't do much. I was looking at pictures on the computer from this year. Kaitlynn saw some of her birthday party in February and said that she wanted a birthday and a cake. She kept saying "I like cake." We remembered that it was her 1/2 birthday, so Dave took her out to get a birthday cake. They settled on a cookie cake.
We used a "1" birthday candle because I couldn't find the "2". She didn't like us singing "Happy Birthday" to her. Not sure if it was our voices or the fact that we had the wrong candle on her cake. She normally likes for us to sing that song to her. As a matter of fact, she had Dave singing it to her earlier this week during bath time.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a girl that knows what she wants. That cookie cake looks good, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I think I might do that for my son when he asks for cake!

    ReplyDelete