Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Neighbors

Monday night after dinner at El Nopal, Kaitlynn, Dave, MawMaw and I were in the backyard. The 2 neighbor girls that live behind us were out. Kaitlynn was so excited to see them and they were excited to see her. The younger girl (who is just a month or two older than Kaitlynn) calls her "Clayton" because she can't say Kaitlynn. It's so cute. The older girl is about 5 and is so nice to Kaitlynn. Anyway, Kaitlynn played in their yard with them while I talked to their mom. She is very nice and friendly. She was talking about how they recently started a neighborhood group and invited us to join them. I can't believe we have lived in this house for over 5 years and we are just now getting to know our neighbors. I think it helps when you have kids. I have really enjoyed the friendships we've acquired because of Kaitlynn and hope they continue. Dave and I are really excited to meet some more of the neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment