Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

We Are Protected

Monday, Kaitlynn and I got our flu shots from her pediatrician's office. Kaitlynn was such a big girl. It really helps when I explain beforehand what is going to happen. She does well with prediction and knowing what my expectations are. Since she did so well, she got to chose what she wanted to do afterwards. She chose to go to McDonald's (and play at the playland). Tara and Bailey met us there. For some reason (maybe the flu shot), Kaitlynn was super whiny most of the time at McDonald's. But I think Bailey and her still had a good time.

We went to MawMaw's preschool after playing at McDonald's. It was so funny in the car ride on the way to the preschool, Kaitlynn heard me singing to "Your so vain" and started singing to it. We ran errands to get ready for potty training (more to come on that adventure).

1 comment:

  1. I think that's great how well she handled the shots! She did better than I would in the same instance!

    ReplyDelete