Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

3 L's

Monday I started watching a new baby, Aidan. He is 9 months old. Kaitlynn says he is her baby brother. She also calls Olivia her baby sister. She gets mad if you tell her they are not her baby brother / sister and they are just friends.

I attended a seminar at the ECC titled Love, Laughter and Limits. It is a 4 week seminar that meets once a week. I think I am going to like the class, I just wish the ECC and P.A.T. in general incorporated Attachment Parenting more into their philosophy. I am not saying that A.P. is the only parenting philosophy or the correct one, I just wish they would incorporate all philosophies in their seminars / visits, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, great blog! I have an award for you over at The MamaZone. Here's a direct link: http://themamazone.blogspot.com/2009/10/best-blog-award.html Hope you'll stop by and pick it up.

    ReplyDelete