Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Best Blog Award

I received this award from Anitra at The MamaZone. Please check out this great blog. Thanks so much Anitra!

The Best Blog Award rules are:
To accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his/her blog link.
Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have recently discovered and think are great! Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my 15 in no particular order:
1. Crayons In My Dryer
2. Baby Baby
3. Dear Sabby
4. His, Hers and Ours
5. Lil Hiccups
6. Momma's Choice
7. My Messy Paradise
8. Oh, Caroline!
9. The Organizing Mama...
10. Two Peas in a Pie
11. 'Manda Blogs About...
12. Homeschool Entrepreneur
13. A Nut in a Nutshell
14. The Rantings of a Drama Queens Mum
15. Theta Mom

Happy blogging!

11 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award! It alwyas means a lot to be recognized by another blogger! Thanks for spreading the bloggy love my way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! What a nice surprise to wake up to on a dark, rainy day! My day just started a bit better...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amy, Thank you for nominating Oh, Caroline!

    The absolute best part though is ready-to-click links to other blogs I might never have discovered. Loving the connections!

    :-D
    C.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for this recognition! It's nice to get some praise in regards to my blog - especially since it's still so new. I'll be sure to pass the love. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are the sweetest!!!! Thank you so much!!!

    Most importantly, congratulations on your own award! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too sweet! Thanks so much! And yes, like blue violet said...congrats on your own award!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the award. I'll have to post it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really falling behind lately, (sooo much family stuff-good and bad...) but wanted to say,

    "THANK YOU!"

    Haven't ever seen Anitra at the Mama Zone Blog, but will put the details together asap!

    Your blog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just noticed that my blog Momma's Choice was nominated...I think all this blogging is fuzzing out my brain (ie: 'fuzzing'? not sure where THAT came from!) - you are so sweet! Thank you!

    Love your graphics!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much (sorry I'm late collecting this lovely award) xxx

    ReplyDelete