Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dinosaurs

Sunday we just relaxed all day. We watched a couple of documentaries on the History Channel about dinosaurs. Yeah, I know it sounds boring, but they weren't. We actually watched a different documentary the day before. Things about dinosaurs has changed since I was in school! What a way to make you feel old.

Saturday when we were watching the show about dinosaurs, Kaitlynn said she didn't like dinosaurs. We informed her that Barney, Baby Bop, BJ and Rif were all dinosaurs. That scored points with her.

Anyway, Kaitlynn was calling Bailey. Bailey wouldn't come to her. Kaitlynn said "Bailey's like a dinosaur." What? The mind of a 2 1/2 year old.

Some other funny things Kaitlynn has said lately:
A few Sundays ago, we were listening to one of our favorite songs in the car, "Apologize" by One Republic. I'm not sure why Kaitlynn likes it so much, but she does. Every time she hears it, she starts dancing like crazy. She's started saying "It's too late" because of this song. Anyway, I don't know if Kaitlynn thinks this song is about horses or what, but the last time we were listening to it, when it was over she said "Horsey over." OK? I don't understand.

She loves to tell us that something or someone is "freaking me out."

I wish I could think of the other things she says and does, but you know how mommy brain is. The things this girl comes up with. She just keeps us laughing!

2 comments:

  1. I still really like that song too. Kaitlynn, you have good taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute.. I love what li'l ones can come up with.. They amuse and amaze:-)

    ReplyDelete