Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Day

Wednesday Kaitlynn attended her first day of "school". She is taking a class at the ECC called Kids in the Kitchen. She really enjoyed class. She made pizza, a fruit cookie, ice cream, veggie dip and a fruit lollipop. In the first class, they also made a placemat and have to set their place at the beginning of every class.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: First Day of School 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Later that evening, Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's. MawMaw watched Kaitlynn while I attended a seminar at the ECC titled "Why Do They Do What They Do?" This was a good seminar and gave me a different perspective on things. It basically discussed how you (the parent) need to figure out the goals for your child's behaviors and then act based on each goal. The speaker discussed play and limit setting. I am glad I attended as I received some valuable information.

1 comment:

  1. The class sounds like a lot of fun! Hope she continues to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete