Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

New Do and Not So Haunted House

Friday October 23rd, I basically spent all afternoon at Johanna's beauty school. She highlighted and cut my hair and waxed my eyebrows. My hair (color) is a pretty drastic change, I think.
From Drop Box

That evening we went with MawMaw to The Magic House for their Not So Haunted House. Kaitlynn had fun going around and getting autographs. She enjoyed climbing on the bean stalk, having a drink and snack at the snack shop and playing in the Curious George exhibit (oh and getting candy). That is until she got bit. Yeah, you read that correctly. We were in the Curious George exhibit and Kaitlynn was on the rocket ship that is also a slide. This little girl (around Kaitlynn's age) climbed up the steps, grabbed Kaitlynn's face and bit her on the forehead. I started yelling at the girl's mom that her daughter was biting my daughter and to get her as I was trying to get Kaitlynn away from the little girl. Kaitlynn was freaked out. She has never had anyone do that before. I think she was in shock. I was furious! I think I handled the situation as well as I could. I was so ticked off. If Kaitlynn was a biter, I would not let her play in that close contact with other kids. This little girl should not have been there, she just got done hitting another little girl. The mom talked to the little girl, but I think she should have made her leave. That is ridiculous! Thankfully she didn't break the skin, but it came close. You could see blood under the skin on Kaitlynn's forehead.


After that, we went to Taco Bell to get some quick food and calm down (and make sure Kaitlynn was OK). Kaitlynn had to use the bathroom and slipped on water on the bathroom floor. She got a big goose egg on the back of her head. The Taco Bell workers didn't even ask if she was OK. They just gave us a bag of ice for her head (because we asked for one). Businesses are so rude anymore. Kaitlynn was pretty much done after that. My poor baby girl had one hell of a night. I was pretty much done, too. If one more thing happened to my child, someone was going to be sorry!

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks beautiful! The picture is small, but is it reddish? I want so badly to go red...not daring enough. You wear it well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LZ! My niece put some light red and dark red highlights in it. The dark red have actually faded out because my hair was so blonde.

    ReplyDelete