Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Heartfelt Blog Award



I was awarded The Heartfelt Blog Award by The Mom Writes and Write Expressions
a few weeks back. Sorry it's taken so long to collect my awards. I really do appreciate them.

The rules of The Heartfelt Blog Award are:

1. Display the logo.
2. Nominate up to 9 blogs that make you feel comfy or warm inside.
3. Link to your nominees.
4. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting.
5. Link to the person from whom you received the award.

Here are the blogs I'm nominating for The Heartfelt Blog Award:
I've only nominated 7 because there are just so many blogs that I read and love to keep up with. Here's just a few of them. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Amy! Thank you! That is so sweet of you. Totally made my evening!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, you are too sweet, and just made my Monday!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the award :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh lovely! Thanks so much for thinking of me :o) And you well deserve the award yourself, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. That was really nice of you. I'll try to post this on my blog tomorrow or the next day.

    ReplyDelete