Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Lemonade Award



I was nominated for the Lemonade Award by 'Manda Blogs About. Thanks so much and sorry it took me so long to accept this award.

The rules for this award are:
Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
Link the nominees within your post.
Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are the 10 I am nominating:
1) A Nut in a Nutshell
2) Mommas Choice
3) Supermommy to the Rescue
4) My Messy Paradise
5) Write Expressions
6) 3Boys and Adoption
7) The Mom Writes
8) Parent Memo
9) My Life As A Stay at Home Mom
10) City Girl Gone Country
Hope you enjoy these 10.

3 comments:

  1. hi Amy!! Thank you for this award. It is one that The Mom Writes hasn't receieved and so really made my day!
    Blessings
    Prerna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you Amy on your award. Thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Amy for the nomination! love the support!!

    ReplyDelete