Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Begins

December already? Wow, this year has flown by! I have to say, I will be glad to put 2009 to bed.

For a week or so, we seemed to have a minor set back in potty training (which is completely normal). I think Kaitlynn is back on track now. She is even getting better with BMs on the potty. Today she told me it looked like a snake. Then said it looked like a turtle. What a funny little mind she has!

She also cracks me up when she talks about Frosty the Snowman. She calls him "Freaky"!

Tonight we watched "The Year Without A Santa Claus." Kaitlynn liked it. I look forward to watching other Christmas movies with her!

We received our first Christmas card today. It was from MawMaw Tommie.

No comments:

Post a Comment