Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Sleep Trouble in December

It's 9PM and Kaitlynn is asleep! Yay! For some reason December seems to be a tough month on us in regards to Kaitlynn's sleep. She wants to stay up all night. It seems to happen every December. So what was different today? I don't know, but she got about 12 hours of sleep. She ate really well at mealtimes. She took a shower before dinner, after dinner we did some crafts, then prayed and she passed out almost immediately!

Her prayer was a Thank You to Jesus. She almost made me cry. She said "thank You Jesus for Bailey, my mommy and daddy and Bailey." It was the sweetest prayer I have ever heard. She also said thank You for Fox & the Hound (one of the movies she currently loves to watch - the 2nd one, not so much the original).

Edited later: I spoke too soon. She's awake. We might be pulling an all nighter!

No comments:

Post a Comment