Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Super Excited

Friday Kaitlynn and I met Hanna and my Avon district manager to sign Hanna up to sell Avon. I am so excited to finally get started into Leadership. I have quite a few leads, about 10. I am super excited to get people signed up to start their own business. Avon is such a wonderful company and has an opportunity for everyone. It's a business that you can work as little or as much as you want. It's a business that you can do while working at another job. It is really what allowed me to be able to SAH for Kaitlynn's first 2 years. If anyone is looking for a way to make some extra money, please let me know. I would love to share my experience with you and talk to you about how you can start your own Avon business. If you're interested you can leave a comment or visit my Avon site and contact me that way.

3 comments:

  1. WTG on getting into the leadership program at Avon. Thats great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! I love doing leadership, in fact I enjoy the recruiting/training much more than I do selling :) I hope you get some good recruits- let me know if you ever want me to do an appt w/ you. I talked to Debbie the other day and she said if you can't get together with her to do an appt that you can have me do it instead so hopefully that gives you a little more flexibility!

    ReplyDelete