Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

If Mama Ain't...Planning 2010

I had the wonderful opportunity to review If Mama Ain't...Planning Daily Agenda and Devotional written by Anitra Elmore. It is a printable e-book which allows you to combine your devotions with your daily planning to help you organize your busy life.
Here's What's Inside:
~ 12 monthly devotional articles
~ 12 month at-a-glance calendars
~ 52 week at-a-glance calendars
~ A prayer focus for each month
~ A spiritual habit for each month
~ 3 key memory verses per month
~ Reflect, Project and Connect each month
~ Space for what you must do and might do
~ Space for daily meal planning
~ Space for weekly goals
~ Print all at once or one month at a time
~ Supplemental pages added to the website regularly

As stated above, you can print this 160+ page e-book all at once or one month at a time.
I opted to print it all at once and put it in a binder. I have been wanting to incorporate Bible study or devotionals in my daily living and this has been a great way to do it. For this review, I used the Daily Agenda and Devotional for one week. I like the prayer focus and spiritual focus each month. January's prayer focus was righteousness and spiritual focus was daily Bible readings. This gives you something to work on. I also liked that there are 3 key Bible verses to memorize each month and appreciated Anitra's ideas on how to incorporate them into your daily life. As I stated, I have only completed one week, but find it very useful and effective. If you are looking for a Devotional, look no further. Click here to visit Anitra Elmore.
In exchange for doing this review, I received a free copy of this e-book. The opinions expressed in this review are my own and were not influenced by receiving a free copy or by Anitra Elmore.

3 comments:

  1. I am following from friday follow. Sorry I am late/ or early!!!

    Sarah

    sarahsblogoffun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning. I too got to review Anitra's planner. It was wonderful. I have incorparated into my daily life also and use now for business too. I just put it all in a 3 ring binder with folders. I use the calendar for notes of all kind and also for daycare log ins. This way I also share my devotional with my DC.
    It's Friday Follow, I already follow but still had to stop by and say hi.
    Have a grat day. God Bless!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy Partner and welcome back for Friday Follow! I am already following and stopping over to say hello. Happy Friday Follow!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    p.s. Anitra's new planner is so neat. I hope she sells a ton!

    ReplyDelete