Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Saturday

Friday Kaitlynn still had a cough, runny nose and wheezy breathing but she had definitely improved. Friday night Kaitlynn was able to get some good rest.

Saturday I wasn't feeling well (worse than usual). I think I am going to have to call the doctor to figure out a different plan of "attack". I have been having lots of stomach pains and cramping (as well as other symptoms that are getting worse).

Dave, Kaitlynn and Bailey went for a walk around the neighborhood. It's Girl Scout cookie time again. So we order some from a girl in the neighborhood.

Kaitlynn is doing much better - less coughing, no wheezy breathing and her nose is not as runny. Yeah!

3 comments:

  1. This sickness isn't good. I hope you get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that Kaitlynn is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for linking up. Isn't this fun! LOL Have a wonderful weekend

    Trendy Treehouse

    ReplyDelete