Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Welcoming

Kaitlynn received this postcard from church welcoming her to her class a few weeks ago.


Sunday, we attended church. Kaitlynn went to her class. She ran right in and stayed the entire time. When we came to pick her up, we walked in the room and just watched her playing with the other kids. I could tell she was getting a little anxious when a few of the other kids started running towards their parents. I made sure Kaitlynn knew we were there at that point. She was so happy to see us. She ran up and gave me a big hug! When I asked her about class and what her friends' names were. She excitedly told me about the boys! Uh-oh, are we in trouble? Boy crazy already!
Their lesson this week was "Jesus stopped the storm. Great is our Lord and mighty in power. Psalm 147:5 I can ask Jesus for help because of his great power."

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like she had a great time there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is always nice when they feel comfortable in their Sunday School Classes so we can enjoy our own classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweetheart, and I think you ARE going to be in trouble!! :)

    ReplyDelete