Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Church and Bowling

Sunday the 7th, we attended church. Kaitlynn attended KidzMinistry. They continued learning about Jesus' love for them. After church and KidzMinistry, we were sitting in the lobby drinking coffee (and hot chocolate). I asked Kaitlynn to do something and she said she couldn't because she was watching these boys - 2 boys were running around outside.

That afternoon, we went bowling with Aunt Neese, Hanna, Adam, Brandon and MawMaw. We had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Just found you at Friday Follow and thought I'd stop by. Feel free to stop by and follow my blog at http://jessicaslilcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not related to your post at all [sorry!], but I see a link for your Avon Store over in the sidebar. Are you happy working with them? I went to a job fair yesterday and they were one of the few interesting booths. I wanted some input from folks who were more familiar and not trying to recruit me :)

    ReplyDelete