Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Friends and Family

Tuesday we met Sarah and Aidan at Kangaroo Kids for a playdate. Kaitlynn had been asking about Aidan since the weekend. It was real cute. She would play with some of the kids her age and then tell them that she had to go to check on her friend (Aidan). She'd tell them bye and thanks for playing with her. She'd go check on Aidan for a few minutes and then go back to playing with the kids her age. We ran into my cousin, her daughter Annabelle and new baby Alayna. It's been a long time since we saw them. The new baby is about 8 weeks old. Annabelle and Kaitlynn enjoyed playing with each other. Kaitlynn refused to leave. I finally had to just carry her out after being there for about 4+ hours.

Thursday, I attended Bible Study. Dave received some very promising news! That afternoon Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went out for lunch and errands. We visited Great Grandma, Uncle Dale and Aunt Sue.

Tonight we went to MawMaw's. Hanna came over and cut Dave's and Kaitlynn's hair. Then we all went to Pasta House for dinner.

4 comments:

  1. I'm following you from Friday Follow!

    ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi There! I'm still hopping around Friday Follow reading great blogs! It's my first Friday Follow! Hope you can visit mine. I now follow and subscribe.

    Bridgette Groschen
    Groschen Goblins
    http://www.groschengoblins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete