Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Friday, February 19, 2010

General Hospital

I am so excited to announce that I am a General Hospital Brand Ambassador! I have been a viewer since I was a little girl. My mom used to watch this soap opera. I love the story lines on the show and the real topics that they address. They have talked about AIDS, mental illness and Post Partum Depression just to name a few. If you haven't watched this show, I encourage you to check with your local listings or go to ABC Daytime - General Hospital.

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other General Hospital branded items to facilitate my review.

5 comments:

  1. How exciting! I used to watch General Hospital when I was young, with my mom. For kindergarten, I went to school in the am for the first half of the year and then pm in the second half. When I had to switch, I said, "Oh, no! I'll miss Luke and Laura!" LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being chosen! I'm following from Friday Follow. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome opportunity Amy! So happy for you! I am / was a Guiding Light girl :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on this opportunity.
    I don't watch soap operas myself.
    But, this one sounds like it covers a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! That is exciting!

    I'm following you from Friday Follow!
    Heather
    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/

    ReplyDelete