Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Library and Hearts

We picked up more Valentine's Day books from the library on Thursday. We also picked up a couple books on the Chinese New Year.

Look at this sleeping doll! She loves cuddling with Brittany (the chipmunk).

By Friday, I was pretty much out of commission. I don't know if it was from having blood work done a few times this week or the new medication or both, but I was just done.
Kaitlynn did a lot of artwork this weekend. She had so much fun painting these hearts.

4 comments:

  1. Man, I love the library. There is something so magical about the feeling and smell when you first walk in the doors...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww sleeping babies always look so sweet! I hope your feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay well, take good care of yourself. XD

    ReplyDelete