Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Friday, February 12, 2010

Valentine's Swap

I joined the Valentine's Swap at The Mommy Files. I was paired up with Leslie at Enjoy Life, Enjoy Now! Kaitlynn and I had so much fun getting things together to send to Leslie and her girls. Kaitlynn decorated Valentine's cards to send to the girls. I showed Kaitlynn their pictures and she was excited about it. To see what we sent them, click here.

Of course receiving a gift was just as much fun as putting one together. Kaitlynn (and I) were so excited when the package came. Kaitlynn couldn't wait to open it. It was so much fun! Here's what we received:
a pink stuffed doggy, lotion, glitter hearts, lots of candy, play-doh, pencil and stamper, candle (that smells soooo good), note pad (magnetic), mini puzzle, mini plant and a cute little Valentine "basket" to hold everything.

Kaitlynn slept with the doggy the night we received the package. Super cute!

Thanks so much Leslie for the thoughtful gifts. What a great package! Thanks to Shannon at The Mommy Files for putting this together. I can't wait for the Easter Swap!

6 comments:

  1. Your VERY WELCOME!! I can't wait until Easter either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following from the Friday Follow! Hope to see you at http://luvsjurn3.blogspot.com soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow!!!

    I am now a follower of your blog.

    http://www.capricornsoapco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by to say hello with Friday Follow. Hope you have an amazing weekend with your family and friends.

    Felissa
    Please stop by my new blog:
    www.twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com
    and my business blog:
    www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw, that is so cute she slept with the doggy. you had a nice swap partner it seems. I loved it as well. :)

    Any chance (if you haven't yet) you could check out this post and enter the giveaway? It would mean a TON for my family (full details there):

    http://shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com/2010/02/you-read-my-review-now-win.html

    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  6. You got some great things. I did that swap too.

    ReplyDelete