Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Friday, March 5, 2010

March Begins

Monday, I took Kaitlynn to the pediatrician because she has been having potty issues for the last 2 weeks. We were afraid that she had a UTI. Kaitlynn did a great job peeing in the cup. The pediatrician said that things looked good, but they would send it off to the lab. She checked Kaitlynn out and said that she was fine. She gave me a few suggestions of things to help with the potty issues. I hope things turn around soon.
Tuesday while out to dinner, Kaitlynn made bracelets for Hanna and Adam.
Wednesday we missed Kaitlynn's last Motor Masters class because she was tired and I didn't want to wake her. The pediatrician's office called about her urine sample. No infection!
Thursday morning, I had an ultrasound to look at reasons why I am having major pains. The doctor called with the results that afternoon. The good news is there is nothing "wrong", the bad thing news is there is nothing they can do. And I can only take Tylenol to help alleviate the pain. I attended Bible Study and that continues to be a good time for fellowship and networking. Kaitlynn, Aidan and MawMaw were eating lunch when I got home. We went to MawMaw's to visit with MawMaw Tommie and Linda. MawMaw Tommie gave Kaitlynn her birthday gift.
I love these Mary Jane Crocs that I just bought for Kaitlynn (and she does too)!
Kaitlynn, Aidan and Sassy enjoyed playing outside for about an hour. Thankfully the weather was nice enough. We can't wait for warmer weather.
Kaitlynn, Aidan and I picked up Hanna so that Hanna could babysit Kaitlynn while I went to a Stay At Home Moms & Dads Networking Session at the ECC. I was so glad I went. There were 6 other moms there and they all seemed really cool. We are supposed to get together soon. 2 live really close by, which is always exciting. Kaitlynn and Hanna had a good time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment