Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Riding the Jeep and Climbing Trees

Monday while Kaitlynn was putting her shoes on, she put her shoe on the wrong foot. I told her the shoe goes on the other foot. She said that daddy told her to put them on the wrong feet. Daddy wasn't even home!
Kaitlynn and Aidan played outside. Kaitlynn rode Aidan around on her jeep.


Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's that evening. She treated us to dinner at Applebee's. We went to the mall, where Kaitlynn played at the play area and we checked out a few stores (Gymboree and Children's Place).


Kaitlynn may (or may not) have an imaginary friend. Last Friday she was talking on her play cell phone. She was talking to Sarah. I asked for clarification on who Sarah was, but she just said "Sarah", like I should know who's she talking about. On Monday she started talking about Sarah again. She only talks about her after she's "talked" to her on the phone. I asked her if Sarah was a friend from church. She told me yes. I asked her if she would introduce me to Sarah on Sunday. She said she didn't want to talk about it anymore. MawMaw has also tried asking who Sarah is, but she won't elaborate. I am going to ask her teacher at church if there is a girl named Sarah that she plays with, if not, I guess it's her imaginary friend. She has also been talking frequently about monsters and "that man".

On Tuesday, Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's. Kaitlynn enjoyed the beautiful day outside with Sassy. She didn't play much with Sassy, she was too busy climbing the peach tree. She loves climbing trees. We can't keep her out of them. Later we ran some errands and then went to dinner.

Wednesday, Kaitlynn went to MawMaw's preschool. She had fun playing with Tyler outside. MawMaw, Kaitlynn and I visited Great Grandma, Aunt Sue and Uncle Dale. Kaitlynn's potty issues have finally been resolved - I think (and hope)!

Thursday, Kaitlynn went to Neese's to see Hanna's new dog, Dolly Mae and to wish Adam a Happy Birthday.

She made Adam a birthday picture in the car.
Dolly is so cute. She is a 2lb Yorkie.
We also got to see their chicks.

1 comment:

  1. She is adorable! I am your Easter Swap partner and I sent it to you last Thursday, and tried to email you that I did but the email I have didn't work! I just wanted to see if you got it yet! I hope you and your daughter enjoy it!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete