Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

6 Degrees of Blogging

I was catching up with the blogs I follow in Google Reader and came across my newest follower, fickleinpink, the dark side's blog post "6 Degrees of Blogging". She came across this via Julia's blog, Work, Wife, Mom...Life. If you want to join in click here for the rules.

I started on my blog with the blogger who left me the most recent comment Rita at One 2 Try, then from her blog I went to the first blog link I found which was Tami at Hearts Make Families, then went to the last comment left on her blog which was from Nichol at Kiddies Corner Deals, from there I went to the first blog link I found which was 5 Minutes for Mom, from there I went to the latest forum activity blog link which was Mary at 512 Kidz and finally for the 6th blog I went to the first blog link I found on Mary's blog, so here is the blog that I am featuring:
Seeryus Mama buttonSky at Seeryus Mama.
She blogs about parenting, reviews and giveaways.
I had already been following One 2 Try, Hearts Make Families and 5 Minutes for Mom, so the other blogs are all new to me. What a great way to meet some new bloggers! Thanks for getting this started Julia!

5 comments:

  1. Wow that is a really great post idea! Thanks for including me. yes, Seeryus Mama is a great blog!

    Mary
    512 Kidz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh love this post thanks so much for mentioning me! I'm now following have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's so fun finding new blogs! glad you jumped on board this week!

    Julia
    www.workwifemomlife.co

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy for the mention. Have a wonderful Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amy- I included you in my 6 degrees of blogging post. Thanks for the idea!

    http://512kidz.blogspot.com/2010/04/nablopomo-6-degrees-of-blogging.html

    ReplyDelete