Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Expo and Outside

Today, we went to the Baby Kid Expo in St. Charles. I worked at the MomsLikeMe.com booth for a few hours, while Dave and Kaitlynn walked around. Kaitlynn got an elephant balloon made, got her face painted like a butterfly and had a flower balloon bracelet made. Dave entered to win a stroller and a car seat. Yes, I know we have these things, but we are not particularly fond of Kaitlynn's car seat. I did so much research on car seats and thought I was picking a good one, but we just don't like it. We are in the market for a new one, but it would be great if we could win one or I could review one and then get to keep it!
(sorry these are blurry, they are from my cell and Kaitlynn wouldn't stand still)
eating kettle corn
While working at the booth / table, I got to see some friends from MLM and a fellow blogger Trena. After working, I walked around with Dave and Kaitlynn. We had a lot of fun. There is one picture that I can not post yet because we may be making an announcement in the next week or two (and I don't want to ruin it). It is such a cute picture though, so I can't wait!


After we got home, Kaitlynn played out in the yard. While Dave mowed the lawn, I vacuumed the house and Kaitlynn climbed the tree. She also played with Mya and Leah.

After Kaitlynn went to bed, Dave and I had dinner outside by the chiminea. I love relaxing outside in the spring evenings with the chiminea going!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a busy day with some fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you posted the pictures of her face painting. Good thing you didn't stand in line to do the fingerprinting, etc. That would have been one funny picture. lol. She looks so cute though.

    Good running into you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trena, we actually did stand in line for the fingerprinting, etc before we left. They said it would be OK for her pics to be taken with the face painting. The most important things are the fingerprints and DNA sample. They said we can always give an updated pic (if something were to happen, God forbid).

    ReplyDelete