Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day - Remembering My Dad

Happy Father's Day Dad! I miss you so much! I can't believe you have been gone for over 2 years now. I am so glad that you were here for all the special events that you were, but I sure miss you and wish you could be here for the special events that have happened in the last 2 years and for the ones in the future. I thank God for giving me such a special dad. I wish I would have realized how blessed I was to have such an amazing dad who sacrificed everything for us. Kaitlynn is getting so big and she is so smart and beautiful. I can't believe the last time you saw her was in April / May 2008. She still remembers you and I hope will never forget you. You were such a dedicated grandpa. I miss you everyday, but I know more and more that you are in a better place. You are in a place where there is no disappointment, no pain and no tears; only peace, joy and love. Until we meet again.

Dad's 60th birthday party
Walking me down the aisle



Father-Daughter Dance to "Butterfly Kisses"

Dave & Dad putting Kaitlynn's crib together before she was born.
Dad, Mom, and me at hospital. They met us at the hospital and stayed all night.
Mom and Dad with Kaitlynn after she was born.
Mom and Dad with Kaitlynn.
Mom, Dad and Kaitlynn on a walk in the neighborhood.
Grandparents' Day
Mom, Dad, Elliott and Kaitlynn at Grant's Farm.
Dad & Kaitlynn at ECC / PAT event.
Dad & Kaitlynn at Zapata's restaurant
Dad and Kaitlynn on his 64th birthday

Dad, Brandon, Kaitlynn and Mom
Halloween
Dad, Kaitlynn, Nate, Mom, Sis for Nate's birthday and Christmas gift exchange.

Mom & Dad at my 30th birthday dinner
Dad, Mom and Kaitlynn at her 1st birthday party
Dad and Kaitlynn on the beach in Florida






Picture boards from your funeral service:



2 comments:

  1. Oh Amy I'm so sorry. Lots of hugs your way!!! Remember, our loved ones are never truly lost.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi! i am your newest follower from the bloghop -- great blog!

    www.dandygiveaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete