Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'm Not A Lady

Last night before bed, Dave called Kaitlynn a lady. She said, "I'm not a lady. I'm jingle bells. I'm not jingle bells, I'm a princess!" We busted up laughing. We think she meant Tinker Bell, instead of jingle bells.
Last night I also painted my toe nails a different color. I mean different. I painted them this new color from Avon called Jade.
So what do you think?
Today we had a lazy day. We were going to go to Grant's Farm, but it started raining and that nixed that plan.
Instead, we went out to dinner and to Target with MawMaw. Then we went back to MawMaw's house. Kaitlynn had fun catching lightning bugs with Uncle Jeff. While they were running around, she fell and said one of the bugs tripped her! Girl is silly.
Hanna and Adam picked up this climbing cube and transported it to our house from my brother and sister-in-law's. Kaitlynn had fun playing in it for a few minutes before bed.

1 comment:

  1. I really like the new toe color:) Of course I like to mix things up like that. I say have fun with it. How funny that Kaitlynn said the lightning bug tripped her. I love kids imaginations! Hope you had a terrific weekend.

    ReplyDelete