Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

All the Single Ladies

Wednesday the 23rd, Kaitlynn and Nick played outside. It was a beautiful morning. I spent the day waiting for my "new" refurbished LG VU, which didn't come. Since I upgraded in December to the LG VU, I have had nothing but trouble with it. At first it was tolerable, but then it got to where I couldn't make or take phone calls with it because my voice mail would keep dialing in. I also couldn't retrieve voice mails because the voice mail would keep calling itself over and over. Very annoying and difficult to deal with. I also had charger / battery problems and sometimes couldn't open text messages because the screen would freeze.

Kaitlynn did the cutest thing the other day. I wish I would have captured it on The Flip. She picked up her Brittney Chipmunk from Build-A-Bear and started singing along with it to "All the single ladies!" It was super cute! I have to get that on video.

No comments:

Post a Comment