Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

e.p.t “Moment You Knew” blog tour

I am participating in the e.p.t “Moment You Knew” blog tour. I found out I was pregnant with Kaitlynn the day after Father's Day in 2006. I remember using a digital pregnancy test in the morning before work and it was positive. I didn't believe the results so I bought another pregnancy test during my lunch break at work. I took that second test when I got home from work and got another positive result. Dave and I were both super excited and couldn't wait to tell people! We were supposed to wait, but he ended up telling someone at work. We told my parents and a few of my other family members a few weeks later while out at breakfast. We told his family on the 4th of July. I saved both pregnancy tests, all the ultrasound pictures, our hospital bracelets, all the cards we received at our 5 different baby showers, decorations from each baby shower and all the cards received when Kaitlynn was born. What a special moment when seeing that positive test result!!!

Visit http://www.testaccurately.com/ to find out more information about e.p.t.’s keepsake case and products.

e.p.t. has partnered with Room to Grow , an organization that is dedicated to enriching the lives of babies born into poverty throughout their critical first three years of development. Please consider Room to Grow when you select a charity to support.

"I wrote this review while participating in a blog tour campaign by Mom Central on behalf of e.p.t and received an e.p.t. keepsake case and a $20 gift card to JustGive.org to facilitate my review.”

No comments:

Post a Comment