Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, July 19, 2010

Nice Break

Kaitlynn loves taking pictures. She captured a picture of the 3 dogs playing in the yard last Tuesday.

I got an unexpected break on Tuesday. Kaitlynn went over to the neighbors' house to play with Maya and Leah for an hour or two. When I went outside to get her from the neighbors', I got stung by something on my finger. Ouch!

As we were headed to meet our cousins for dinner and a playdate, Kaitlynn fell asleep. She woke up in a good mood, thankfully. I think it helped seeing Annabelle there. She was also excited to see Alayna. We ate dinner and then the girls played. Kaitlynn and Annabelle sang, danced and played in the play area. They played for over 3 hours!

Kaitlynn had a good day - she played with some of her favorite friends (the neighbor girls & her cousin)!

No comments:

Post a Comment