Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

State Park

Thursday, July 1st I received my new phone - a Samsung Impression. I really like it so far! It's a touch screen / slider phone.

We enjoyed the beautiful weather at the park! We had a great time - swinging on the swings at the playground, skipping rocks at the creek and a little hike! Totally loving this weather!

Kaitlynn has such a great heart & love for Jesus! While on the hike, she had to stop several times to "Thank Jesus." What an awesome child God has blessed us with! I wish I had a heart like hers.


Whenever Kaitlynn gets into trouble she tells us it's her "bad hand." I don't know how she came up with that, but it's so funny.

That evening Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's. MawMaw treated us to dinner at Pasta House.

No comments:

Post a Comment