Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Swim Class with MawMaw

Monday the 28th started off very frustrating. The refurb phone I was sent on Friday quit working. First I was having the same issues as the last phone, then the screen wouldn't turn back on after I did a reset. I had some important calls to make too, so it was extremely frustrating.

Kaitlynn and I attended Monday Makeover. She was again the only child there. It actually ended up being just Marlene and me, so another lady from the office helped out. This really helped me get out of my bad mood over the cell phone issues I have been having.

I went to the Service Center to exchange my cell phone. I got it exchanged for another LG VU refurbished phone.

MawMaw, Kaitlynn and I had dinner at El Nopal. MawMaw attended Kaitlynn's swimming class with her.
Kaitlynn had a great time with MawMaw at swim class!
They sang the Popcorn song, worked on floating and sang Wheels on the Bus.
They worked on kicking, blowing bubbles, sang Motor Boat and Grand Old Duke of York.

They played in the shallow water, walked like an alligator and dove for rings. The teacher told us that Kaitlynn is doing great. She said she has had such a huge turn around from the first night and that you would never know she was the same child. She said Kaitlynn is such a fish now. It was wonderful to hear the teacher brag on Kaitlynn. I think she really likes Kaitlynn and I know Kaitlynn really likes her. We really like her too and are so appreciative of her. She really got Kaitlynn comfortable with the pool and learning to swim.
MawMaw and Kaitlynn played in the pool until closing time! MawMaw told Kaitlynn she was pooped and Kaitlynn said "You pooped in here!" Kaitlynn thought she meant she pooped in the pool! Such literal thinking. It's so cute!

In the car on the way home, Kaitlynn was putting on lip gloss. I asked her who she was getting all fixed up / gussied up for. She said "I gotta look good for daddy!" Isn't that sweet?!

By that afternoon / evening, I was having similar issues with the "new" refurbished cell phone. Needless to say, I was done with that phone and anything LG. I called customer service and they agreed that I could trade my LG VU for a different phone. The 4 they said I could chose from were: Samsung Solstice, Samsung Flight, LG Neon or Nokia Surge. The guy told me to take my time choosing because they would not let me change make and model of phones this next time around, like this has all been my fault!

Dave and I watched Paranormal Activity. It was an interesting movie. I thought it was supposed to be a true story. Anyone know if it is. I guess I could look it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment