Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Dinner Playdate

Wednesday, August 4th, I was feeling a little better. Not sure if it was the clean house or the sadness lifted a little bit. I didn't think about it as much as I had on previous days. We have also received a lot of support from family and friends. My niece, mom and friend Danielle have been so great to me!

A lady and her little boy came over for Kaitlynn and I to meet. She is looking for a part time babysitter. They stayed for 3 hours! Kaitlynn had fun showing the little boy her toys.

Kaitlynn, Dave and I met Cynthia, Annabelle, Alayna, Jen, Conor, Caitlin, and another friend and her son at McDonald's for a dinner playdate.

The evening didn't end well. Kaitlynn and Annabelle were hugging and Kaitlynn lost her balance. They both crashed to the ground and Annabelle got hurt. Needless to say, the playdate was over and both girls were unhappy!

No comments:

Post a Comment