Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Jammin' at the Zoo

Wednesday, July 28th Dave and I had an early dinner and went to Happy Hour at Casa. Casa's margaritas are the best! Then we went to Jammin' at the Zoo, which is an over 21 event. They have wine tasting, bands playing, etc. It was a lot of fun, just extremely, extremely hot. We ran into my friend Casey. Dave ran into someone from high school and I ran into someone from high school. Marlene and I ended up talking for quite some time. It was fun catching up! We, then, also ran into and ended up hanging out with Teri and her niece the rest of the evening. Dave won some yummy bucks for some restaurant and I won a free appetizer or dessert certificate for TGI Fridays. We had a great time, lots of wines to taste, good music and great company. Here's a link to view a photo of us taken by the Ladue News: http://laduenews.mycapture.com/mycapture/enlargePopup.asp?image=30790280&event=1049517&CategoryID=57459&pSlideshow=1

We ended up just staying at MawMaw's house instead of driving home after picking Kaitlynn up.

Thursday, we slept (as much as Kaitlynn would let us). Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went out with Hanna, Brandon and Denise. Kaitlynn loves hanging out with Hanna and Brandon. Brandon gets a little tired of her hanging on him, but that's the curse of being an older cousin!
We went to Denise's. Kaitlynn and Brandon played in the kiddie pool. We ordered Imo's for dinner.

Kaitlynn has turned into quite the singer. I love listening to her sing to her baby dolls! MawMaw started singing to her and she told her "that's enough singing your giving me a headache!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi I am your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop!

    Hope you can stop by and visit my blog.
    http://shining2save.com

    Have a Great Day!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete