Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

MLM Riverboat Cruise

Thursday, July 22nd Dave, Kaitlynn and I went on a Riverboat Cruise with MLM. We got a discounted rate and Kaitlynn was free. They also offered free drinks and popcorn. ‎I was so glad that I had my priorities straight - I forgot the sunscreen and my sunglasses but had the camera and the flip! The morning didn't start out so great, but once the cruise got going things got much better. The cruise was a lot of fun!



Afterwards, Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's house. We tried to get Kaitlynn to take a nap, but that ended up in her trying to sing us to sleep!

Hanna and Brandon came over to MawMaw's and we all went to dinner at Applebee's, went to the Mall play area and then did some shopping. Kaitlynn totally has Hanna wrapped around her finger. She wanted this doggy purse from Gymboree and Hanna bought it so Kaitlynn wouldn't cry! Kaitlynn doesn't pull that stuff with me (or Dave) because she knows it won't work. I don't mind that she gets spoiled by Hanna or MawMaw (for that matter)!

No comments:

Post a Comment