Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bubble Picnic and Manchester Homecoming

Friday, the 10th, I watched Max for a few hours in the morning. Kaitlynn and I built a house for Bailey with her mega blocks. We met Tara, Bailey, Taylor, Casey and Addison at McDonald's for a lunch playdate. We were originally supposed to meet at Schroeder Park but it was too wet for a park playdate. McDonald's was really noisy and had a lot of mean kids there. We came home and took a rest.

Dave, Kaitlynn and I met Cynthia, Annabelle and Alayna at Midriver's Mall for dinner nd then went to St. Charles Community College gym to watch "Toy Story 3." They had a free showing of the movie, along with free popcorn and cheap drinks.


Saturday, September 11th: where was I 9 years ago? I was dropping my brother off at high school and heard of the attacks on the radio. I was supposed to go to work, but instead came home (to my parents). I was too scared to go anywhere. I remember staying up all night watching coverage. I slept, ate and breathed the coverage for the attacks. We will never forget!

Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to the Bubble Picnic at the ECC. Kaitlynn received a bottle of bubbles. She had fun outside blowing bubbles and playing in the bubbles. She had a few bites of a hot dog. We went inside where she did some artwork. We saw her P.A.T. educator, Miss Amy. She played outside with the bubbles again until they started closing things down.


Later, we went to the Manchester Homecoming to see Briscuso's Dance Studio. Kaitlynn loved watching the girls dance. She was clapping, "woohoo-ing" and dancing for them and with them.
She's bribing me that I can video her dancing if she can have some gum!
Kaitlynn and Dave grabbed some popcorn at the EMS booth before Dave had to leave for work. After Briscuso's Dance Studio was done performing, Kaitlynn and I went to get some water and she played a game at the St. Louis County Library booth. She knocked 4 ducks down with 3 balls! She won a fish eraser. Then we went over to Mrs. B and Miss Julie to talk to them. Mrs. B gave Kaitlynn a ticket for the rides and Miss Julie took Kaitlynn's picture. Kaitlynn was super cute! She went up to Julie and said, "Hi Miss Julie!" Kaitlynn got some cookies from the Little Caesar's girl. She played the duck pond game and won a medium prize, so she chose a princess tiara. She jumped in the bounce house 2 times, rode the helicopter 3 times and the worm 1 time. Dave picked us up after being there a little over 2 hours.




No comments:

Post a Comment