Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, October 11, 2010

6th Week of Preschool and More Bad Driving

Wednesday, the 22nd I watched Max. Kaitlynn got ready for preschool after Max left. We packed her snack (popcorn and a granola bar) in her lunch box and headed to school.

While Kaitlynn was in school, I had a doctor's appointment. I picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they read "We Are All Alike, We Are All Different," stretched and cut GAK, used stencils at the writing center, went outside to play on the playground and in music sang / listened to "Mat Man."

I took Kaitlynn to get her "special drink" and then we went to MawMaw's, where we went to dinner and took her to get a flu shot.

This was just a week of bad drivers on the rode. On the way home from MawMaw's, this red truck ran a yield sign and almost hit us. I was furious because as if it wasn't bad enough that he almost hit my car with my child in it, he decided to be a smart *** and act like he was going to actually hit the car (ram right into it). I have ran into some real PSYCHOS on the rode. All I have to say is, if you dont know what YIELD means, then you shouldn't be driving!

Thursday, the 23rd I attended my Women's Bible Study at church. When I got home, Kaitlynn got ready for preschool. We packed her snack (popcorn and goldfish) and headed to school. Preschool sent home an Emergency Phone List for the class.

While she was in preschool, I picked up MawMaw and we did some shopping. We picked up Kaitlynn. The daily schedule said they read "Faces" by Shelley Rotner, added details to their face paintings by gluing eyes, nose, mouth and hair, worked together to build a Target store in the block center, went outside to play on the playground and drew a picture of Mat Man while singing his song.

Kaitlynn got a "special drink" and we ran some errands and ate dinner.

I can't believe this was Kaitlynn's 6th week of preschool. Time is flying by!

No comments:

Post a Comment