Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Balloon Race

Wednesday the 15th, I was able to get the viruses (multiple threats) off the computer with our anti-virus protection finally. We still weren't able to connect to the internet though.

Saturday the 18th, I called our internet provider and they were able to walk me through getting connected back to the internet. Yeah!!!

In the morning and afternoon, it was kind of hard for me to talk. I had some sinus / allergy stuff going on and was losing my voice. I'm sure Kaitlynn loved it though because I could hardly talk to her to correct her / discipline her.

Dave and I were supposed to go to a wedding. It was a really tough decision, but we decided not to go because of my allergies /sinus issues and because of a situation that happened with the bride's father that was very disrespectful.

We ended up going to the Balloon Race. We hoped we would find Kaitlynn's lost shoe, but they didn't have a lost and found. We ended up meeting Cynthia, Mike, Annabelle and Alayna there. We walked around for a bit, ate lunch and watched the race.

Skydivers
Kaitlynn and Annabelle with the Energizer Bunny ears on

No comments:

Post a Comment