Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Disney On Ice: Princess Classics

Thursday the 16th, Kaitlynn, MawMaw and I went to Disney On Ice: Princess Classics at the Chaifetz Arena. Feld treated us to a Meet and Greet Preshow along with dinner. They also provided tickets for us to see the show. At the Meet and Greet, Kaitlynn got to meet and have her picture taken with Cinderella. She was super excited about that, especially since she was wearing her Cinderella costume! She also received a goody bag before heading to the show.

Kaitlynn really cracked me up - she kept calling the princes the princess' daddies! I love her innocent mind! I guess it makes sense though. A little girls first prince should be their daddies.

During the Beauty and the Beast scene, Kaitlynn was sitting in the row in front of us and she got startled when the Beast came out. She almost jumped over the seat and hurt herself. She started crying and yelling "I hurt my vagina!"

At this event, I met and talked with some really nice people. I'm looking forward to staying in contact with them via their blogs and seeing them at future Feld events / shows.

Kaitlynn fell asleep in her Cinderella dress. She refused to take it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment