Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

8th Week of Preschool

Wednesday, October 6th Kaitlynn slept in until 10. She must have had a dream that her and I were in jail forever because when she woke up she kept talking about us "going to jail forever." I think she gets it from a few Spongebob Squarepants episodes.
I babysat Max. Kaitlynn got ready for preschool and we packed her snack (granola bar and popcorn) in her lunch box. While Kaitlynn was in preschool, I went to the gym and worked out for an hour. Working out went much better than the day before. I enjoy getting to watch my soap operas uninterrupted while exercising. I picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they read "The Mummy Book," made playdough faces, scooped and poured rice at the sensory table, went outside and played on the playground and in music sang / listened to "Sticky Bubble Gum."

We went to Circle K and then to MawMaw's. When we arrived at MawMaw's we met her new dog, Miss Daisy. Daisy is a Pomeranian and is only a few months old. Kaitlynn was instantly in love with her.


On Thursday, I attended my Women's Bible Study. I love the ladies in my Thursday group! They are just awesome! When I got home, Kaitlynn had to get ready for preschool. We packed her snack (popcorn and goldfish). Kaitlynn played in the Commons for awhile before preschool started. While she was in preschool, I worked out. I picked MawMaw up from work and then we picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they read "Families" and wrote down what each child likes to do with his / her family, scooped and poured rice at the sensory table, played a button matching game, went outside to play on the playground and learned Yoga (tree pose, mountain pose, cat pose, cobra pose, and bumblebee breath).

We went to Circle K and then back home so I could call At&t over issues with my phone (again)! This time it decided to not make anymore calls! I ended up having to go to the mall and purchase a temporary Go phone while waiting for a new replacement.

No comments:

Post a Comment