Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Camping Out

The last week of September I had nothing but trouble with the new Flipshare software (for the Flip Video). I have been emailing with the Flipshare support people and they have yet to fix the issue. I downloaded their newest software and since then I have not been able to view any of my current or past videos. I can't do anything with the videos except receive error messages. It sucks!!!! I do not recommend downloading the new software. Bad idea!

Friday, October 1st, I babysat Max. Kaitlynn and I didn't do much. I had a quick doctor's appointment. While at the appointment, Kaitlynn and Dave put up the tent in the backyard for our camp out. Hanna came over. She cut Dave's hair, trimmed Kaitlynn's bangs and cut my bangs (side swept bangs). We grilled out. Adam came over. We hung outside by the fire (in the firepit) and roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. We also had pumpkin beer. It was my first time drinking pumpkin beer. It was pretty good!

After Hanna and Adam left, Kaitlynn, Dave and I dressed in our warm pajamas and went to bed in our sleeping bags in the tent. It went really well! Kaitlynn was asleep in no time! The ground was really hard, though. We need an air mattress for next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment