Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

PawPaw Dado's Birthday and Picture Day

October 5th my dad would've been 66 years old. I really think that our experience at our current church has helped me to be more comfortable / accepting of my dad's death. Don't get me wrong, I still miss him and think about him everyday. I know that he is in a better place and is without pain. That is comforting.

Tuesday, I watched Max. Kaitlynn had dance class. There were 5 girls in the dance class because 1 was doing a make up class from Saturday. Ms. Julie gave Kaitlynn a red bracelet from Eckert's. She was in heaven!

After dance, we rushed home to eat lunch and get ready for preschool. We packed snack (raisins and oyster crackers) in her lunch box. We needed a little extra time to get ready because it was Picture Day. Kaitlynn's first Picture Day at school! Dave and I scoured through the picture packages the days before since you had to order the package before picture day. Kaitlynn looked adorable! She wore the same dress that she wore her first day of school. Actually, it wasn't the same one. I had to go buy another one because that one was too short for her. This girl is tall!

While Kaitlynn was in school, Dave and I had an Exercise Date. We met at C.F. and exercised together, then went to my doctor appointment. Dave picked Kaitlynn up from preschool and I met them there. The daily schedule said they read "The Family Book", made family portraits and construction paper frames at the art center, had their school pictures taken, played outside on the playground and during music sang / listened to "Sticky Sticky Bubble Gum."

Dave, Kaitlynn and I went to get drinks. Then Kaitlynn and I went home to rest until swim class.
Kaitlynn attended her 5th level 1 / tadpole swim class. Then I attended Love, Limits and Laughter, while Kaitlynn and Dave spent time together.

1 comment:

  1. Bailey wore her first day of school outfit for her pictures, too :) With ours they gave us a sheet of proofs though and then we got to order. They actually turned out much better than I expected since normally she throws a fit about pictures- just shows what peer pressure can accomplish right? ;)

    ReplyDelete