Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Belleville Eckerts

Friday, October 8th, I didn't babysit Max. I had a doctor appointment that morning. Kaitlynn and I went to MawMaw's. Later we went to Best Buy where Dave met us and we purchased a new digital camera. We got a Nikon Coolpix. I am so happy to have a camera again!!!!!!

Kaitlynn, Dave, MawMaw and I went to Eckert's to pick apples. Suncrisp apples are delicious!

We had a yummy dinner at the Country Restaurant and then shared some dessert at the frozen custard shop!

Earlier, Kaitlynn was playing with my Halloween bracelet and she said she had a "brother named Cassie and when she goes to her Bible study at church she wears her Halloween bracelet." She is so funny and has such an imagination! And a brother named Cassie? Seriously!!!!

1 comment:

  1. On behalf of the Eckert family, I would like to thank you for sharing your experience at Eckert’s! We truly love to read our customer’s experiences!! As a thank you for including us in your blog, we would like to offer your family a gift certificate good for one FREE child’s Breakfast with Santa with the purchase of one at regular price. Includes Breakfast Buffet and photo with Santa. In addition, if you create a link to our website, www.eckerts.com, I would be happy to send you a $5.00 Eckert gift certificate. Please email me your address along with the link to your blog and I will get those items out to you right away. Thanks again for sharing your Eckert’s experience and we hope to see you again soon!

    Keep Smiling!


    Rachel
    Rachel.hainline@eckerts.com

    ReplyDelete