Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Fairy Tales

Sunday, October 17th, the laptop shut off and wouldn't turn back on. Thankfully a friend on facebook gave me a name of a computer guy to call to get the laptop fixed.

Monday, October 18th, I babysat Max. Kaitlynn and I attended Fairy Tales at ECC. They had free play, then circle time, and then started on the crafts. I was a little frustrated that they started putting some of the crafts up before asking if everyone got to do them. It seemed like it was rushed to do the crafts, so they could get to snack time. At snack, the kids ate the gingerbread cookie they made while one of the teachers read a story. It was difficult for all of the kids to see the book that teacher was reading to them. I liked the crafts that were made, but this was one of the few I thought wasn't put together so well.

Afterwards, Kaitlynn and I went to get a special drink. In the parking lot this guy started talking to Kaitlynn and after he went inside she said "I'm a beautiful princess and everybody likes me!" I love her self-esteem! Wouldn't it be great if we could all feel this way about ourselves? (I do realize some people feel this way and it's called narcissism. That's not what I'm talking about. I'm talking about genuinely thinking you are worth something and special.)

Kaitlynn and I ran some errands then met Tia, Annabelle and Alayna at Larson Park. The girls played awhile and then we went to Yo My Goodness for dessert before dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment