Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

12th Week of Dance and 15th Week of Preschool

Monday, November 22nd, I babysat.
I found Kaitlynn laying under the Christmas tree.
Later, we took MawMaw to a doctor appointment.

Tuesday, the 23rd, I babysat. Kaitlynn had dance class. She took Mrs. B and Ms. Julie a loaf of pumpkin bread and a half dozen pumpkin muffins each, along with a Halloween / Thanksgiving card.


After dance, we came home for lunch, got ready for preschool and packed her snack (pretzels and an apple). We took the 2 teachers and 2 assistants in Kaitlynn's classroom plus the speech therapist (who doesn't work with Kaitlynn but spends time in the classroom) each a loaf of bread, half a dozen muffins and a Halloween / Thanksgiving card. Do the teachers really eat the baked goods brought in? I think I would if I was a teacher. Dave teased me that I did all that baking just to have the teachers throw it all away. I hope not, but if they did that's fine too.
Kaitlynn had a good day at school.
Kaitlynn didn't have preschool the rest of the week due to Thanksgiving break.

Wednesday, the 24th, Kaitlynn and I just hung around the house, rested and played with her toys. While I was resting, Kaitlynn and I were talking. I asked her how many kids she wanted to have when she grows up. She said she wanted to have 5 kids! Big family! I got such a kick out of that and thought it was so cute! I love my little girl! I wasn't feeling well (that's the reason we were resting). I had a cough and a horrible headache. Thankfully, we had cough medicine in the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment