Nothing is to be taken from this blog without the written permission of this blog's owner.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

16th Week of Preschool

Wednesday, December 1st, Kaitlynn was still up at midnight. I don't know what was going on with that girl. She just couldn't / didn't want to sleep. She was just be up playing. Makes for a crabby girl the rest of the day!

I babysat. Kaitlynn got ready for preschool and we packed her snack (apple and popcorn). While she was in preschool, I went to get blood work done, then picked MawMaw up from work. I didn't get to attend the Holiday Boutique at her school, because I actually forgot about it before preschool and after I dropped her off I needed to get to the lab.

We picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they reread The Gingerbread Man and read the gingerbread man's words aloud as a class, played a Gingerbread man path game, made their own versions of the story at the writing center, went outside to play on the playground and in music sang / listened to "Do You Know the Gingerbread Man?"

I was happy when I opened the mail and saw our family picture from Kaitlynn's dedication at our church on Mother's Day! I've been waiting to see this picture.


Thursday, the 2nd, I babysat. Kaitlynn got ready for preschool and we packed her snack (pretzels and raisins). While she was in preschool, the Nurse Practitioner from her doctor's office called and said there was no infection in her urine. She said it might just be a viral infection in her stomach that just cleared up on it's own since she was doing better. I talked to her about kidney issues in the family and asked if this could be what is going on with Kaitlynn. She said typically those issues are a ureteral reflux and not hereditary. We agreed to keep Kaitlynn on children's Zyrtec (which she's been taking for a few weeks to a month) and to start her on children's Delsym for her cough.
I finally got the Christmas Cards ordered too. We liked 2 designs so much that we ended up ordering 2 different cards. We ordered them from VistaPrint and were very happy with them. They were on a card stock paper.


I picked Kaitlynn up from preschool. The daily schedule said they learned a new pose in Yoga (the bridge), played "What Am I?" - a game of clues, continued writing Gingerbread stories at the writing center, went outside to play on the playground and in music sang / listened to "Do You Know the Gingerbread Man?" and "Shakin' Everywhere."

in her new winter coat and boots (that MawMaw bought).

Kaitlynn rested before swim class. I tried to organize her bedroom and ended up making it a bigger mess! How does that happen? Kaitlynn attended swim class. She didn't want to go at first, which was weird, but she was just tired. We picked up McDonald's for dinner on the way home and she was asleep by about 8:30PM.

I made my first Etsy purchase. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment